Red bell pepper powder is a versatile product that can be used anywhere you are looking for a red or orange color. The flavor is reminiscent of sweet bell peppers, but the skin gives it a slight bitterness. A very good source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6 and folate. Very low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. Low in calories making them an excellent addition to a healthy diet. Bell peppers are some of the most versatile vegetables available and make a delicious sauté or ingredient in salads, soups, and casseroles. Bell peppers can be used to add flavor, thickness and nutrients to many Ready-To-Eat meals and side dishes.
- Completely natural and gluten free
- Red peppers are rich in vitamin c
- The vitamin a and beta-carotene in red peppers offers good support for your overall vision and eye health
- Organic pure vivid red color
- Various applications in food dressing and in the mixture.
- Use code FIRSTPURCHASEat checkout and save 2% on orders above Rs 1000
For other applications please contact us
What is cost-in-use?
Price is always a concern, but more than the price it is the ingredient's cost in use(CIU), which impacts your product the most. CIU is the cost impact of the ingredient per kg of the final application . Use the calculator to determine the cost impact of the ingredient in your application
|Related products & services||
Fine free-flowing red powder
Two years from date of pack under recommended storage conditions in unopened containers .
|Country of origin||
Please check Technical Datasheet
Less than 70º f (21º c) and 50% rh l for optimal flowability store at or below refrigeration temperature (<50° f)