Kerry Myverol 18-04
Consumer needs distilled monoglyceride fulfils
- An ingredient that promotes superior taste experience.
Kerry - Distilled Monoglyceride - Processing Benefits
- Total monoglyceride content is above 90%.
- Consistent taste and bite experience in protein bars.
Recommended in a wide variety of applications:
- Cake gels for aeration and good quality bater
- Starch complexing agent in bread, pasta, and potato powder
- Aerating agent in bakery gel formulations
- Water-in-oil emulsifier in table margarine
- Emulsifier in whipping cream application
- Aerating agent and shelf-life extender in bakery margarine and shortenings
- Aerating agent in ice-cream and imitation creams
- Anti-tack agent in sugar confectionery
Raw Material Source
Country of Origin
Interesterification of triglycerides with glycerol, in the presence of inorganic catalysts at high temperatures (>200°c).
Visit Our Technical Blog
More Application Resources