Pectin is a gelling agent that comes entirely from plants. Both liquid pectin and dry pectin are found in a wide variety of foods, from jams to mass-produced gummy candies. Its is often used in juices are thickener to improve mouthfeel.Delicately extracted from the finest fruits that have observed good ripening, so the best pectin can be obtained. The gelatinous soft texture obtained after constant stirring of product, with ability to stabilize and thicken providing a glossy and bright appearance to the products. Can be used for various range of jams, gummy candies, marmalades and jellies.
- Completely natural compared to gelatin obtained from various fruits and vegetables
- Tremendous ability to gel at high temperatures
- Provides excellent stability to the product
- Shinny gelatinous texture has been obtained.
- Use code FIRSTPURCHASEat checkout and save 2% on orders above Rs 1000
For other applications please contact us
What is cost-in-use?
Price is always a concern, but more than the price it is the ingredient's cost in use(CIU), which impacts your product the most. CIU is the cost impact of the ingredient per kg of the final application . Use the calculator to determine the cost impact of the ingredient in your application
|Related products & services||
|Country of origin||
Please check Technical Datasheet