Guar gum known as ' Guaran' is drawn out from finest guar beans. Being obtained from botanical sources, with eight times the thickening power compared to cornstarch, its an excellent gelling and water retention agent which allows the constituents to mix well. Guar gum also helps to maintain gumminess and color of the product, supplying the product with sufficient viscosity.
- Guar gum is natural and gluten free
- The well being of guar gum is the multi purpose uses, high solubility for fibers
- Extremely good thickening and binding agent helps in texture as well as maintaining an uniform shape
- Absorbs water forming gel with good water retention property.
- Use code FIRSTPURCHASEat checkout and save 2% on orders above Rs 1000
For other applications please contact us
What is cost-in-use?
Price is always a concern, but more than the price it is the ingredient's cost in use(CIU), which impacts your product the most. CIU is the cost impact of the ingredient per kg of the final application . Use the calculator to determine the cost impact of the ingredient in your application
|Related products & services||
Creamy white to pale yellow powder
|Country of origin||
Please check Technical Datasheet
Store in cool, dry and hygienic condition and keep away from heat and sunlight