A cake premix helps minimise effort while maximising product quality and consistency. It is a dry mix and one needs to merely add water and oil and bake to create delicious vanilla cake.A cake premix is a dry mixture of all the components required to be added in the cake including cake flour, sugar, milk powder, starch, baking powder, baking soda, emulsifier, salt, flavour, colour, and whey protein. The consumer only has to add water and oil to this mixture and blend it properly to get a nice and tasty cake.
- Completely eggless
- Provides volume to the pastry
- Adds sponginess to the pastry
- Excellent mixing agent
- Helps maintain the color of the cake or pastry
- Provides the taste of rich vanilla in every bite
- Flavor of vanilla is pleasant and enhancing the fragrance and taste of the product.
- Use code FIRSTPURCHASEat checkout and save 2% on orders above Rs 1000
For other applications please contact us
What is cost-in-use?
Price is always a concern, but more than the price it is the ingredient's cost in use(CIU), which impacts your product the most. CIU is the cost impact of the ingredient per kg of the final application . Use the calculator to determine the cost impact of the ingredient in your application
|Related products & services||
6 months from date of manufacturing
|Country of origin||
It is advisable to store product in cool and dry conditions.