Bakery New Product Development
Bakery New Product Development
New Product Development is a daunting task. With consumer needs changing ever so often. One needs to leverage a host of technology and food solutions to create the lab-scale recipe, these lab-scale recipes will then need to be scaled up. This process is often iterative and requires a significant commitment of time and resources by the consultant.
Scope of work
Stage 1: On completion of payment, the consultant will confirm his or her availability at the proposed time. There will be a discussion to understand the scope of work and timelines. This discussion will be virtual via zoom. Outcome: Action Plan
Stage 2: The client will need to provide any target samples and references, required taste, and nutrition direction. The client will need to specify any constraints that they have with the formulation. The client will share the recipe's ingredients and line-specific information. The consultant will share a document/email with all the meeting discussions and notes. This document will form the basis for the remaining work. The client will need to confirm this. Work will commence after receiving all necessary information, samples, ingredients etc. On delivery of samples to consultants, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the samples. The consultant will visit the client's premises on a mutually agreed date. (The cost of travel, accommodation and food will need to be borne by the clients as per actuals) to study the line. The consultant may need to take photographs and collect other information during this stage. Outcome: Line throughput diagram with identified constraints other documented output, first cut lab samples, with 3 variants. The consultant will produce a maximum of 6 lab level samples, beyond which additional payment will be necessary. Timelines will be mutually agreed upon before any additional iteration.
Stage 3: The consultant will provide his recommendation on line hardware and process changes to meet your requirements and help take trials under the modified conditions. (The cost of travel, accommodation, and food will need to be borne by the clients as per actuals). While the consultant will try his best to meet your requirements and said objective. However, there may be other reasons beyond the consultant's control, in which case we are open to a mutually agreeable solution. Outcome: Final recipes, production process flow diagram, production samples, and other agreed deliverables such as pictures of comparison that were agreed to in Stage 1.
Please make an appointment to contact the consultant
- The decision to proceed further after the scoping call will be at the discretion of the consultant and sourcegoodfood.com
- The service charges shown are subject to change without intimation. However, once an engagment has been commenced, we will ensure that the service charges for each stage for that specific engagement will not change
- Sourcegoodfood.com may provide preferential pricing based on the recommendations our consultant and our assesment of the scope of work of on a case by case basis.
- Under the unavoildable circumstances, if you need to reschedule or cancel the meeting please email us : firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us via whatsapp
- Our consultants are busy and have several on going projects. If you are cancelling after the meeting has been confirmed, we will be charging a cancellation fee equal to the lower of INR 10000+tax or the total value of fees paid
- If you are cancelling a project after commencement and before completion , we will be charging a cancellation fee equal to the 10% the total value of fees for the on going stage. The client will need to forfiet the charges paid for any of the prior stages and will not be able to refund those charges
- Sourcegoodfood.com or its associates will not liable nor responsbile for the project beyond the agreed terms of the engagement and the scope defined on sourcegoodfood.com .
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.