- Use code FIRSTPURCHASEat checkout and save 2% on orders above Rs 1000
- 1. Set refrigerator to the coldest temperature to 30 minutes before preparation.
- 2. Take 500 ml milk and 100g ice cream mix. Mix it thoroughly
- 3. Boil the mixture with continuous stirring for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the container from the stove and allow it to cool (room temperature)
- 4. Refrigerate the mixture in a closed air tight container. Remove mixture from the
- refrigerator, when frozen, break it into small pieces.
- 5. Beat in a mixer (food processor) at low speed for about 1 minute or until the mixture is smooth.
- 6. Pour the mixture into the container and freeze again until ready to serve. Avoid using
- glass or plastic container.
|Related products & services||
|Net Content/ Pouch||
|Maximum Retail Price / g||Rs. 275.00|
|Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian|