- Use code BIG5and save 5% on orders above 1000 Kg
- Use code SAVE30and save INR 30 on orders above INR 199
Propylene glycol monostearate (PGMS) is a food additive which dissolves some compounds better than water and also retains moisture well. This makes it an excellent emulsifier and a stabilizer, and it can be found in a wide range of processed foods and beverages. It is also excellent in emulsified shortenings and as an aerating emulsifier for cakes and whipped toppings.
- Propylene glycol monostearate (pgms) is a good emulsifier and a wetting agent.
- It also enhances the stabilization of the mixture and acts as a instantizing agent, release agent, as well as antioxidant or dispersant.
- It is used in cakes as an anticaking agent, antioxidant and shortening.
- In bakery it used for its dough strengthening, thickening, texture enhancing properties. it also prevents loss of moisture.
|Country of origin
Please check Technical Datasheet
|Clean, dry location. It is advised to store between 15 and 25 °C conditions. Presence of lumps might be observed
|Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian
|Additional Technical and Commercial Information
|Contact us for additional technical and commercial information