Distilled Monoglyceride (DMG) is an ingredient that promotes a superior taste experience. It has the appearance of white beads, suitable in bakery, confectionery, peanut butter, protein bar, etc. Exceptional blending nature with water and oil in any food additives helps to enhance texture, quality as well as shelf life of the food preventing seperation of oil.
- In peanut butter to prevent oil and water separation till end of shelflife
- Cake gels for aeration and good quality bater
- Starch complexing agent in bread, pasta, and potato powder
- Aerating agent in bakery gel formulations
- Water-in-oil emulsifier in table margarine
- Emulsifier in whipping cream application
- Aerating agent and shelf-life extender in bakery margarine and shortenings
- Aerating agent in ice-cream and imitation creams
- Anti-tack agent in sugar confectionery
For other applications please click here contact us
|Related products & services||
|Country of origin Malaysia||
Please check Technical Datasheet
It is advisable to store product in cool and dry conditions.
|Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian|